Sunday, January 2, 2011

Nikki's New Home

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the following: WHEN IN MANILA, PixelPro-Online.comFlairCandy.com and to DJ VINCE GOLANGCO for giving me a chance to join and win the When In Manila's "Steal these CamSafe Anti-Theft Bags Contest from Pixel Pro Camera Stores."   ^_^
Nikki's hopes for having a new home was granted on the evening of December 28, 2010, when this announcement was made:



Yay!  I won First Place.
One of the best gifts I have this season.
My winning entry: Click here to read.

Me and my hubby came all the way to Mellow 94.7's office to personally claim the prize, and of course, meet DJ Vince. :)
This photo was taken by my GF NIKKI.
(January 2, 2011, 7:30 am)

A snapshot of us after claiming the prize.
(Photo taken personally by DJ Vince)


Now, here's the detailed snapshots of Nikki's new home:
 CamSafe Anti-Theft Bag from Pixel Pro (worth almost 6k)

Nikki is now comfortable and happy with her new home.

My heartfelt thanks.





2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Was nice meeting you! Glad you like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks too DJ Vince! It was an honor to meet you. Regards.

    ReplyDelete