Sunday, January 2, 2011

Start the Year Light : Neutrogena's Fine Fairness Range Kit!

Neutrogena Philippines has recently launched a Full-Range of FINE FAIRNESS that will surely give you fair and radiant skin that lasts!  In lieu to this, they have launch the "START THE YEAR LIGHT" promo, where in, the first 50 women to post photo replies on Neutrogena's Facebook Fanpage will win Full Fine Fairness Range!   The promo started December 4, 2010, and there are 4 different tasks that reflect Neutrogena's 8 special way to Hollistic Whitening.
I am so amazed to see that Neutrogena is giving away a full range kit to each winner!  How lucky am I!

I am one of the lucky winners for TASK 3 (Post a picture of how will you keep the child in you alive in 2011).

My entry: 
 I will keep the child in me alive by cuddling my hubby whenever I want something ^_^

Here's the prize which are given to each of the winners:

Php 4,900.00 worth of products

Itemized and detailed prizes:














Thanks Neutrogena!







2 comments:

  1. Sis, I really don't know the actual price of each, but I think the Beauty Care Consultant is telling the truth. ^_^
    Very generous ang Neutrogena plus the fact na maganda talaga effect sa skin ko that's why I love it :)

    ReplyDelete