Monday, September 19, 2011

Hair makeover weekend at Revlon Professional

It was the Saturday evening, after being so exhausted on a very tiring week, I grabbed my phone to browse the net and suddenly I saw ORANGE MAGAZINE TV's announcement: 

I told myself, why not give it a try this time?

You know, I am a typical mom who seldom goes to the salon (when laziness strikes), and honestly, I haven't been in the salon for a year now (for I seldom go out) :p

To my surprise, I saw my name there!!! I was chosen as one of the bloggers to join this exclusive hair makeover event at REVLON PROFESSIONAL, located at Kapitolyo, Pasig.  An early treat for me (for our 3rd Wedding Anniversary is coming very soon). Woot! ^_^


For a very little time left,  I immediately prepared to go on to the place. I am really excited for the hair makeover!  Tee hee!

My hair before the makeover

Heading the place, the ambiance was really relaxing.  


I was immediately assisted by the staff.  We headed our way upstairs to have a quick treat (buffet lunch/dinner) but unfortunately I wasn't able to really indulge those for I am already on my 6th day of a NO RICE DIET. (But hubby loves the food ;p)  Thanks for that warm welcome. :)

Everyone is busy.  The hair stylists were graciously assisting the bloggers who we're currently having their makeovers already.


I was given a card where I need to put my choice of makeover, and told myself, I want to have color and treatment for my abused hair haha.

It was not too long and now it's my turn.  Weee!   

A stylist asked me to choose from a variety of colors I wanted for my hair.  My first choice was a lighter one (I want to try it), but she suggested that I have to choose a darker one for I seldom go to the salon.  You know, when hair grows, visible black hair strands can be seen so it was really not advisable for me to have a lighter blonde hair.  
After a few minutes of browsing it.  I have finally chosen this color:


The color (cellophane) semi-permanent treatment used: YOUNG COLOR EXCEL 

They used YOUNG COLOR EXCEL. They have nice, delicate, extraordinary brilliance and silky feel tones and colors that seduces. Consisting of 40 rich shades that has double variety of pure pigments, YCE (as how it is abbreviated) are more intense, natural and longer lasting. 


These AMMONIA-FREE, natural looking shades have been equipped with the new technology and care to ensure color's unsurpassed staying power, dazzling brilliance and lasting luminous effect.


Combined with rational amount (1 mixed with 2 parts) of Young Color Excel Energizer, it is applied directly unto our hair. (Whew!  That was a lot of explaining lolz).


I happen to take a photo of myself while waiting:


 Leaving it for 20 minutes...and not noticing it's almost time :)


Best if emulsified, rinsed and shampood with REVLONISSIMO NMT Post-Color Shampoo (Nano Molecular Technology) afterwards.

Tadaaa!



I really loved it!!!

Kudos to my stylist, Ms. Gie ^_^


After a series of photo shoots (which I will just upload it here later after I got the copy from official photographers), exchanging our sweet hellos and goodbyes, I am really happy I have been a part of these awesome hair makeover. 

I was even given these product line of REVLON as a take home gift.  :)


To give you peeps an overview of the products (which I believe an essential care for a treated hair), here they are:


 Sun Care Shampoo:  Calms the sensitized scalp & gently eliminates residues of sunscreen, chlorine, particles of sand & salt

 Shine Spray: Finishing spray that leaves hair soft & intensely shiny

 STAR WAX:  Shine hair wax

OROFLUIDO: Beauty elixir for your hair, remarkable silkness, lightness and shine

Copper Gold Color Creme: A 3-minute, 1 application nutri color creme 

Tangerine Color Creme: A 3-minute, 1 application nutri color creme 

Ceramide Protecting Fluid: A moisturizing sun protecting fluid that hydrates hair's color & softness, making brushing & combing easier

Orbital Curls Designer: Flexible curls activator



Thank you very much REVLON PROFESSIONAL!  Indeed a remarkable weekend makeover for me. :)


-xoxo-


To know more about REVLON PROFESSIONAL, visit the following:




"Being a blonde is not just having a certain colour of hair...it's a way of being and a question of taste"- Donatella Versace

"We don't only see the color, we feel it" - The Colomer Group

No comments:

Post a Comment